Check out the beautiful weddings we’ve hosted here at Heaven Sent Farms!
Prices & Amenities
- Outdoor ceremony space with expansive views and 4 handmade wooden altar options
- Reception Barn for up to 350 guests (backup ceremony space in case of rain). Please note the barn has a concrete floor, making it easy for guests who may be in wheelchairs. We also provide an ADA handicap accessible stall in the bathrooms.
- Use of the property for pictures (think chippy white buildings, pastures filled with cows, historic family farmhouse)
- 60in Round Tables and Garden Chairs
- 10 8ft tables and 33in round cake table to use however you please
- Climate Controlled Bridal Suite for Bride & Bridesmaids to get ready in
- Luxury & ADA compliant climate controlled restroom trailer
- Antique Truck & Tractor for pictures
- Day of Wedding Coordinator (includes unlimited email/phone help, meeting 4-6 weeks in advance to go over details, wedding day management i.e. making sure vendors arrive on time, running processional, etc.)
- Event Staff (security, parking attendants, set up, trash removal, etc.)
- Table Linens in any color for all the tables we provide
- Hand painted wood signs
- Lawn Games
- Handmade Wood Bar
- Only 1 wedding per weekend to focus on YOU. No stress set up and clean up!
200 Guests(or less)
More than 200 guests?
We can accommodate up to 350 for $10 per additional guest.
Vendors We Love
Please note these vendors are just recommended. You are required to hire our bartender if you wish to serve alcohol.
Bartending & Alcohol
Bo Dee Bartending 724-263-9708
Blue Devil Distribution
Ever Forward Lighting
All Occasion Party Rental
Bridesmaids Gifts/Bridal Jewelry
Precious Jewels Design Co.
Custom Lettering & Signs
Anna Leigh Newton
Reserve Your Special Day
We’d love to chat with you about your special day. Easily get ahold of us below or schedule a tour! You can also see a “virtual tour” on our Instagram highlights @heavensentfarmsweddings
We only host ONE wedding per weekend to focus on you, so setting up the day before and cleaning up on Monday is complimentary.
You may request upgraded linens (
The barn can hold up to 350. Also, over 200 the cost is $10 per person to provide extra tables, chairs, and linens.When counting your guests please remember to provide chairs & food for your vendors such as DJs, Photographers, etc.
Easy 3 step payment plan! To book we must have a signed contract & $2000 deposit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Heaven Sent Farms pet-friendly so that my dog can participate in my ceremony?
A: We love pets and we know how much they mean to you. So, yes, the farm is puppy friendly. If you desire to bring your dog to your wedding please discuss with your wedding coordinator to come up with a plan. We do ask for your pet’s safety and the safety of your guests and our farm animals, that your dog remains leashed at all times, or crated. We also suggest someone be in charge of the pet after the ceremony and take them back home so you can enjoy your reception. No animals in the bridal suite, please.
Q. Am I permitted to bring my own alcohol and bartenders?
A: Yes. You are permitted to provide your own liquor, beer, and wine for your reception needs, however, due to the liquor liability insurance policy guidelines and state laws, we do require you use our mandatory bartender.
Q. Is your facility handicap accessible?
A: Heaven Sent Farms will go above and beyond to accommodate your guests to the best of our ability. The barn and ceremony site is flat and we do not have any stairs. We specifically order handicap accessible restrooms and we offer rides to and from the parking lot areas upon request, guests can also load and unload passengers at the front of the barn before parking in the parking lot.
Q. Do you have a preferred vendor list for the farm?
A: While we do have a vendor referral list compiled from years of happy clients that have utilized the services of the professionals listed therein, clients are welcome to hire their own photographer, florist, wedding cake designer, videographer, and many other service professionals. We only require the use of our bartenders at this time.
Q. To reserve an event date, what is your deposit requirement?
A: At Heaven Sent Farms, we make the reservation process as streamlined and simple as possible. Our rental agreement contract will be sent to you via email. At the time of signature a non-refundable $2000 deposit is required and payable via cash or check to secure your date. 3 months prior to your event $1500 is due. Your final balance is then due 30 days before your event.