Prices & Amenities
- Outdoor ceremony space with expansive views and handmade wooden cross altar
- Reception Barn for up to 350 guests (backup ceremony space in case of rain). Please note the barn has a concrete floor, making it easy for guests who may be in wheelchairs. We also provide an ADA handicap accessible stall in the bathrooms.
- Use of the property for pictures (think chippy white buildings, pastures filled with cows, historic family farmhouse)
- 60in Round Tables and Garden Chairs
- 10 8ft tables and 33in round cake table to use however you please
- Climate Controlled Bridal Suite for Bride & Bridesmaids to get ready in
- Luxury & ADA compliant climate controlled restroom trailer
- Antique Truck & Tractor for pictures
- Day of Wedding Coordinator (includes unlimited email help, meeting 4-6 weeks in advance to go over details, wedding day management i.e. making sure vendors arrive on time, running processional, etc.)
- Fully staffed parking attendants
- Table Linens in any color for all the tables we provide
- Hand painted wood signs
- Lawn Games
- Handmade Bar & 5 hours of bartending service for a full bar (includes ice, cups, mixers, soda, water, etc. but you must bring your own alcohol)
- Fire Pit, wood, and service for the evening
- On site parking
Vendors We Love
Reserve Your Special Day
We’d love to chat with you about your special day. Easily get ahold of us below!
- The Details
If two weddings are booked in 1 weekend the schedule will be as follows. Friday weddings will have the benefit of coming Thursday for a rehearsal and set up time for 3 hours by appt., day of the wedding can come from 12pm-11pm, must have all personal items and decor out of barn by 12pm at the latest. Saturday weddings may arrive and start setting up at 10am, with weddings ending at 11pm, and may come to clean up Sunday or Monday by appointment.
You may request upgraded linens (lamour, satin, sequins, burlap, runners, overlays, matching napkins, etc.) for an extra fee.
The barn can hold up to 350. Also, over 250 the cost is $20 per person to provide extra tables, chairs, linens, and bar supplies. When counting your guests please remember to provide chairs & food for your vendors such as DJs, Photographers, etc.
Easy 3 step payment plan! To book we must have a signed contract & $2000 deposit. A second payment of $1500 is due 3 months before your date. Final payment along with 6% sales tax on the total will be collected at your meeting 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Frequently Asked QuestionsQ. Is Heaven Sent Farms pet friendly so that my dog can participate in my ceremony? A: We love pets and we know how much they mean to you. So, yes, the farm is puppy friendly. If you desire to bring your dog to your wedding please discuss with your wedding coordinator to come up with a plan. We do ask for your pet’s safety and the safety of your guests and our farm animals, that your dog remains leashed at all times, or crated. We also suggest someone be in charge of the pet after the ceremony and take them back home so you can enjoy your reception. No animals in the bridal suite, please. Q. Am I permitted to bring my own alcohol and bartenders? A: Yes. You are permitted to provide your own liquor, beer and wine for your reception needs, however, due to the liquor liability insurance policy guidelines and state laws, we do require you use our mandatory bartender. Q. Is your facility handicap accessible? A: Heaven Sent Farms will go above and beyond to accommodate your guests to the best of our ability. The barn and ceremony site is flat and we do not have any stairs. We specifically order handicap accessible restrooms and we offer rides to and from the parking lot areas upon request, guests can also load and unload passengers at the front of the barn before parking in the parking lot. Q. Do you have a preferred vendor list for the farm? A: While we do have a vendor referral list compiled from years of happy clients that have utilized the services of the professionals listed therein, clients are welcome to hire their own photographer, florist, wedding cake designer, videographer, and many other service professionals. We only require the use of our bartenders at this time. Q. To reserve an event date, what is your deposit requirement? A: At Heaven Sent Farms, we make the reservation process as streamlined and simple as possible. Our rental agreement contract will be sent to you via email. At the time of signature a non-refundable $2000 deposit is required and payable via cash or check to secure your date. 3 months prior to your event $1500 is due. Your final balance is then due 30 days before your event.